Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A little hello









Well it's been several days since my last post. I'm not actually sure anybody reads this thing......but oh well. I've (fred) been gone a lot this summer....however......when I am home....we like to hang out by the pool. So I added a couple pics by the pool to give you an idea of what it's like. Andrea is doing great......although really wanting to not be prego anymore. All in all we are very excited about Elayna. Andrea told me that she went out and bought 4 new outfits for our little girl.......she's pretty excited about them.

My older sister Angela visited with her kids a couple weekends ago...so i've also posted a pic on there of that visit.

And our friends Adam and Mimi Schultz (who are soon to be Valparaiso peeps) came by this past week...and their daughter Rylee took a bath with Ty. Since that bath i am told that Rylee now splashes water everywhere. (just like ty)

I guess that's all for now....hope to hear from somebody soon. Is anyone out there?

4 comments:

Todd and Micah said...

Oh my gosh, Ty is sooo cute! We haven't seen pics of him since last May. And that picture of Ty and Rylee Jean in the tub is great. So glad you guys get to live so close to each other. We miss you, and tell Dre to hang in there :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pic's...Roland and Vivienne like Ty's coffee video also. We need to get up there while it's still warm enough to swim. We'll see if this works, I've never left a comment on a blog site before. Troy

Unknown said...

Yes people read this--Adam and I check it all the time!! Fun times in the pool. Can't wait until we are there!! Just praying that our house sells. We have an open house on Sunday. Going car shopping this weekend. We need somthing bigger for when we have Ty, Rylee, and Elayna all at the same time. Plus looking for something with a lower monthly payment. Thanks for posting the picture of Rylee and Ty. Can you email that to me so I can forward it to my fam? Thanks much.

Rachel said...

Hey Guys,

I can't believe Ty! My gosh, I only left 4 months ago, but he is talking and has long hair, oh my gosh! Also, can't believe Elayna will be here in a couple of weeks! So crazy. I miss you guys, and it looks like you are doing well. God Bless! Rachel