Friday, August 11, 2006

It's a hot one




















So, it's been a hot one this summer. We've tried to make use of the pool as much as we can, but on the hottest stretch of the year, I went to visit my parents in Marion, OH. Being 8 months pregnant, I was driven first by Fred to Marion, IN, picked up there by my little sis, Rach, who was there with the youth group from Dayspring Wesleyan in Marion, OH, then headed back to OH with her. We, of course, still have our trusty car from college....it's been good to us, except for the fact that we don't have air, radio, or a CD player. The result of this trip for Fred, me, and the fam on this 90 degree day are the pictures we've posted here. Ice cream seemed a good idea, until it ended up down the front of my shirt...nothing like feeling messy and hot to make you feel even more confident with a bulging belly! Will post again soon!

No comments: