Friday, August 11, 2006

Pictures I can't resist posting






Here are some pics from my trip to visit our growing family in Ohio. Both my sisters are there. The new one is Rose Linville, Shannon's third. I didn't get any pictures of Charles Russell Osborne IV, otherwise known as Chase, while I was there, but I'll post a couple of him from when they visited me in Valparaiso. Ty loves his cousins. They have great love/hate relationships. One minute they are kissing, the next hitting each other. I guess that's what happens when you have kids a few months apart. Elayna will be only a couple months younger than Rose, and Ty is 2 months younger than Vivienne. Well, hope you all enjoy the pictures.
Here's a breakdown of our growing family:

Shannon and Troy Linville- 3 kids
Roland- 4
Vivienne-2
Rose- a few weeks

Rachel and Chuck Osborne
Chase- 6 months

Andrea and Fred Butson
Ty- 2 in November
Elayna- only a few weeks from birth!

4 comments:

Hummel Family said...

...what cuties you all have there!!!

Andrea, I hope the pregnancy is going well. I'm only 5 1/2 months along but feel like 8 months along, so i kind of know what you "may" be going through. Looks like you are having a fun summer though! That's great!

Keep posting!

JoEllen

The Hutsells said...

Fred and Andrea - not sure if you remember me, I'm Micah Nicholson's sister. Anyway, I read your post on tithing and it was truly inspiring. Not sure why tithing has been so hard for us but you have made me see it in a different light and I wanted to thank you for it.
You have a beautiful family and I hope all goes well with the next new baby.

Megan (Barber) Hutsell

Unknown said...

Your family is so beautiful! Congratulations, you guys! I can't believe it's been 4 years since you got married! Time flies!

Unknown said...

Your family is beautiful, Congratulations! I can't believe it's been 4 years since you got married... time flies!