Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mac Attack

So i'm sitting in a "green room" in Michigan with my fellow band mates. We currently all have mac laptops....it's pretty cool. This week we have a fill-in guitar player, Jeff, who does not have a mac...he has a gateway computer. Now....nothing against gateways....actually I take that back....i dont like those things, but he is having major problems connecting to the wireless signal that is feeding this blog. He is currently pretending to throw his computer to the ground and continues to try to connect with no resolve. I love macs. Here is a fun link that might help get your mind around why people who have macs are so pro-mac.


CLICK HERE FOR THE GOODNESS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Just wanted to say hey. I hardly update my Xanga site, but if you ever want to check it out, it is http://www.xanga.com/RsingER28

Anonymous said...

Hello Butson Family!

Jennie sent this to me. Love it!
Love and blessings to you!
Lynn