Monday, July 17, 2006

Summer is Crazy!






Well for my first post I thought I would just say hello....cause dang.....summer is a crazy time of year for us. Wait....that's every part of the year. Anywho....Andrea is doing great (with our second baby, Elayna, on the way), I am on the road as of now...but have been home a lot more than I originally thought. Actually I have been playing at the same camp for 4 straight weeks, and that camp happens to only be 90min away from home...so the fam comes out here for a couple days a week. Which is where the video is taken from directly above this text.

Ty is doing great! He just learned to jump this last week...he not only gives high fives...he also can "pound it." For those of you who dont know what that means.....just ask anyone who's younger than you.

WE love you all and will do our best to update this thing.....even if nobody is even reading this right now.

cheers.

The Butson Family

3 comments:

Todd and Micah said...

So glad you're bloggin. We miss you guys!

Jim Thoburn said...

Hey Fred and Andrea,

Sweet site. That's awesome that you two are going to have a baby girl. I hope all's going well in Valpoland.

-Jim

Beth said...

Ty is getting so big, he sure is a cutie! Congratulations on Elayna's upcoming arrival. We will be praying for your family, I'm sure you'll be busy with two little ones.