Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More of the kids




Time marches on and our kids keep growing. I realize that most of what we have been publishing on here are pictures of Ty and now Elayna...but they are the coolest thing I can think of to post about. They really are the best thing that has happened to Andrea and I. And for those of you who have kids... you totally understand....for those of you who fear it.....well....one day you'll understand :) Not that its for everyone.....i'm not saying go out and have some kids. :) anywho.....wow that was two smilie faces in two sentences.....i am getting soft.

Andrea and I redid (that's a new word of mine) our bathroom this past week. it looks much better...still not done...but as soon as it is I will post some pics of it on here.

Another thing...our friend Heather will be moving in with us this next week...so that's exciting......for those of you who know her you prob already know this....for those of you who dont....maybe i'll do a little heather blog to introduce you to our new house mate. Well that's all for now.....I enjoy our time together here and hope that you do as well as we experience life together virtually in words and pictures....the best part about that is you only see what I want you to see...and I dont have to see your messy house. Maybe that's the worst part....hmm.

Love you all.....keep using your noggins.


Fred

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. My favorites are Ty in the baby bed and, "the turtle". We love and miss you all.

Troy, Shannon, and the crew

MOM said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! I love the ones with the two of them in the bassenet and where it "looks" like Elayna is trying to kiss Ty! I really like the ones with you, Fred & Andrea, are with the kids - tender moments!

RBC Youth said...

Have fun with the bathroom it only took me like 4 months to redo ours but we had to gut it complelty. and i liked the crazy Ty video. -adam & becca willis -