Friday, September 29, 2006

Man to Man Coverage




Hello Everyone. Life has been great here at the Butson house. You realize what the important things are whenever you look at your children....and we are blessed to have two awesome kids. Elayna is growing...well....way more than Ty did....she's our little eater. Still small compared to most....but doing well all around. Ty is beginning to sit on the big boy potty....yeah...I said potty....those are the types of words that parents use once they have kids. Also poopie...and wipie....na nite.....buh bye....the list goes on and on. It's crazy! Anywho....he doesn't do anything but grunt and smile....then just wants to flush it and say "buy bye."

We went down the beach last week just before it started to rain....Ty loves to look at the water. it was a fun time. other than that there are a couple great pics of Elayan and Ty....wish we could see you all....it's just not possible. However....the invitation is always open for people to come visit...we've got a spare room and plenty of floor. :) Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great being with you all this weekend. Elayna is a real cutie and Ty getting to be such a big boy. Vivienne is not much interested in doing more than wiping and flushing either.


Buh bye

Troy and Shannon

Todd and Micah said...

So I've tried to post a comment the last 3 or 4 posts but for some reason it won't let me. We're so happy for you guys. Both your babes are adorable! Oh and I want to send something to Elayna, but I don't think I have your new address. Love you all!

Aaron and Janet said...

Your kids are beautiful! Hope to see ya'll soon. I'm new to the blog thing so I'm trying to catch up with everyone! Have a good one!

Jodi said...

Hey Fred! You have GORGEOUS children!!! Your post was awesome - it totally cracked me up. I always laugh when the way people talk on their blog changes because they've just had kids. I'm not there yet, so I still think it's weird! haha. :) What's awesome though is that you totally called yourself on it! (I don't think anyone else even notices that they do it.... shhhhh....) ;)